It is always easier and cheaper to replace a single board in a floor rather than the entire wooden surface. If you don’t know when to replace wooden floor you need to look for several signs of a worn out boards.
When to decide on floor replacement:
- if some boards tend to lift up,
- if some of the boards bend,
- if there is fading of colours,
- if there are gaps between the boards,
- if the floor swells (usually due to moisture),
If you have noticed any of these it is possible that some of your wooden boards need to be replaced for new ones.
We can help you in lots of refurbishment, renovation, repair, fitting, sanding, installation, or finishing of all types of wooden floors. We are the company offering professional wood flooring services within Bristol, but also Cardiff and Bath.