If you cannot decide which type of flooring to use in your room but also in any other residential and commercial space – below you’ll find some wooden floor benefits characterising natural floors made from highest quality timber.
Benefits of using natural wooden floors:
- wood is the best renewable flooring material you can use,
- having hardwood or engineered flooring significantly improves the quality of air inside the house, or any other place with a wooden floor,
- production of all types of wooden floors is much more efficient and environmentally-friendly than production of other materials for flooring,
- wooden floors reduce the level of carbon in a natural and efficient way – a common feature of wood,
- wooden floors are extremely durable so they can last for a long time without any repairs and refitting,
- you can safely use the wooden flooring as a burning material after it has done its job as a flooring surface,
- you can recycle the wood if it does not do its job so effectively like when it was new
- and many more,
What wooden floor to choose?
If you are not sure of what type of a wooden flooring to use you can get some help by going to choosing wooden floors and reading some important tips and benefits of most commonly used wooden types: solid, parquets and engineered wood.
If you still aren’t sure about your best choice – you can call us or mail us and we will help you out! We possess professional and long-time experience in the following works:
- installation of all types of wooden floors,
- hardwood / softwood / panels fitting,
- complete and comprehensive refitting service for all types of wooden floors,
- dust-free sanding of wood floors,
- renovation and finishing touches to make the wood look more elegant and be secured from different environmental conditions,
- professional technical advice for clients,
- and many more,
We are based in Bristol and realise most of the flooring projects for residential as well as commercial spaces within Bristol. Contact us for further information and help. Feel free to use the phone or e-mail.